UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who ordered these the first go around! We’ve had lots of folks asking about us doing a second order! So MONDAY NIGHT, October 19th, I am going to place another order and I’d love for you to get in on it!!! Details below!!!
Hello world! We are so excited to be offering these fabulous diffuser necklaces from a retailer to help us bring John Preston home! TONS of designs to choose from! Here are just a few of my favorites!
Each necklace is $8 plus $2 shipping and handling if needed.
If purchasing more than one necklace shipping is ONLY $2 total!
What Would Jesus Do?
Chinese character for family
Star of David
Click HERE to see all of the designs we are offering. So many great ones!!
Information from the wholesaler of these diffuser necklaces.
- These diffuser necklaces are made from pure, chemical-free terra cotta clay.
- Terra cotta clay is the perfect diffusing medium for essential oils. Kiln-fired terra cotta clay is a very hard porous substance with tiny air pockets throughout. These air pockets hold the oil and slowly release it into the air around the pendant creating an oasis of aroma in the wearer’s personal breathing space.
- Lay the pendant flat and apply one drop of essential oil. Allow the oil to become completely absorbed into the clay. When the oil is completely absorbed, it is ready to wear.
- These pendants come with waxed cotton, sliding-knot cords which can be adjusted in length to approximately 38 cm (15 inches) to 76 cm (30 inches) long.
- Sizes: Round Pendants – 1 1/8 inches across; Oval Pendants – 1 1/4 inches by 1 1/2 inches; Rectangular Pendants – 1 1/8 inches by 1 7/8 inches. The Car Diffusers are 1 1/8 inches.
I’m getting one for EACH of my kiddos and hubby….I have loved wearing mine already the last few weeks!
This fundraiser begins Thursday, October 1st and ends Friday, October 9th.
Our goal for these necklaces is AMBITIOUS!!! Hoping to sell 200 of these and to put a HUGE dent in the remaining fees we owe to our agency. We need your help though!!!! Can you help us by sharing this post and sharing about John Preston? Click Facebook or Twitter button below to share!
Thank you so much for continuing to support our fundraisers and help us bring John Preston home!