Adoption Travel Update

jp 4x6

On October 15th we received our LOA!!!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!! This is China asking us if we accept John Preston as our son. Uhhhmmmmm……YES WE DO!!!!! So now is crunch time. We have two different funding scenarios and we are not sure how either will work out.

Scenario #1

China grants our waiver request and we still owe about $14,000 to get John Preston home.

Scenario #2

China does NOT grant our waiver request and we owe about $20,000 to get John Preston home.

Can you guess which one we are praying for?

The way the calendar is playing out right now, we should most likely get travel approval (TA) from China between 12/8 and 12/11.

At that point, China sends us an invitation to come and get John Preston. That is the date that we will have to decide if we have enough money to travel. If we do not have all of our funds at that point then, we will have to delay our trip. I just can’t even wrap my mind around that right now. The thought of not traveling immediately when they say we can is heartbreaking.

But God has been so faithful to us. We started with zero dollars towards his adoption and God has brought us over $12,000 closer to getting him home. I just can’t even comprehend how faithful God has been!

Please help us by sharing our story and donating if you feel led. We know that we can not do this without you.


Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s