Here are the reasons why Young Living is my dream job:
1. I have no college degree and I have the potential to make more in a month than I used to in a year.
2. I get to work my business with a baby on my back in a carrier, all while homeschooling my little ones.
3. In these last four years, I’ve been with my babies every day. I haven’t been in an office from 8-5 wishing I were home with them.
4. Young Living has allowed me to grow a business with integrity. They ask nothing less of me. That’s important to me. I want you to see that who I say I am is who I really am, all the time. Even in my business.
5. The cost to start up my business was $160 (for oils I was buying regardless).
6. I am sharing something I am truly passionate about: wellness, purpose, abundance.
7. I get to work from wherever I am: my bed, the coffee shop, my phone, sitting at ballet, holding a sleeping baby, anywhere I am.
8. I am my own boss. I report to no one. When I want to work, I work. When I don’t, I don’t. If we want to take a sanity day😜, we ask no one’s permission. I can grow as fast or as slow as I want.
9. My husband is my business partner. He has different gifts than I do, so each of us brings something unique to the table.
10. I run a business on my time, on my terms, the way I want to, and I have a ton of fun doing it.
11. I work alongside my best friends. I get paid to help them see success.
12. My business will be trusted to my children when they become adults. I really can’t think of a better way to set them up financially than residual income that will grow and grow.
13. I have met hundreds of people who have made me better.
14. I have learned what my strengths are and how to work within them to maximize my potential and the potential of my business.
15. My paycheck comes (and grows) whether I work or not. Though I always choose to work, because I am in love with what I do. #residualincome
16. Over the last four years, Young Living has helped us bring MinLan and John Preston home, it’s helped us afford extras that we couldn’t have otherwise, it’s helped us help others and begin journeying toward being debt free.
17. I work for a company whose heart is in line with the Lord’s.
18. My children get to watch us chase down a dream. They talk about Young Living maybe as much as we do.😉 They love what we do and that we do it as a family. I bet they could even teach an oils 101 class by now!😂
19. I get to be a part of women encouraging other women.
20. I get to see proof every day and every month that anything truly is possible.
I dream of true freedom for our family and yours too! We are on the way! How about you?
Tell me one reason you love working for Young Living!